We are delighted to offer our dental care plan administered with DPAS, allowing you to pay by convenient and affordable monthly payments from as little as £12.62 per month. As a result of being a plan member you will benefit from regular examinations and preventative advice which allows us to identify dental problems early and reduce the need for further complex treatments.
Plan members benefit from the worldwide dental assistance scheme which allows you to access emergency care both at home and abroad.
See below for what’s included and excluded. Excluded treatment can be paid for privately or for treatments that we do not offer in house we are able to refer you to one of our specialist colleagues for advice and treatment.
- Convenient monthly payments
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain and discomfort
- Appointment times to suit you where possible
- Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days a year
- Worldwide supplementary dental injury and emergency insurance at terms not available elsewhere (conditions apply)
- All regular dental examinations
- Hygienist appointments where needed
- All X Rays
- All fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Crown, bridgework and inlays (Excluding laboratory fees)
- Dentures (Excluding laboratory fees)
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Tooth whitening
- Specialist referrals
- Laboratory fees
To join you simply need to book an appointment with the surgery for an assessment, where we will assess your suitability and advise you which payment category you will fall into. We will then ask you to fill in the registration form which includes a direct debit mandate. In addition to your first monthly payment a registration fee of £10 will also be taken.
Should you wish to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by giving us one month’s notice.
Any treatment needed identified at your assessment will need to be completed prior to joining the plan. Your treating dentist will give you an estimate of the fees for completing this treatment.